18' FT Triple Shielded 2 Channel RCA
Cool look and effective
Posted by josh on 25th Jun 2016
These things look cool and they feel nice to the touch so they're impressive to show off to customers and friends. As far as sound quality and noise rejection they are very good but not perfect. I've used some very expensive mainstream brands and the sky high ones perform similarly for much cheaper so i can't complain
- Variety of lengths to match any car audio job imaginable.
- Oversized OFC conductors
- Nylon woven outer coating (blue/black)
- PVC coating inside the nylon coating the conductors.
- Mylar Foil Shield for increased noise reduction.
- Twisted Pair windings
- Woven nylon material within the cord prevents tangling and adds flexibility while enhancing the cables internal performance and strength.
- Molded connectors with color coated labels (blue/black)
- Split tip ends