BoomTown BT212 Dual 12" Speaker Box / 4^ft3 tuned @ 32hz Enclosure
Posted by Unknown on 13th Aug 2017
I heard this box in Boomer's car. He had like 600 watts on it with some old Punch 12s. It was loud and played every note I was surprised how good it sounded and how low. He didn't even have a subwoofer amp he had like a 4 channel amp somehow running his whole car. But I am definitely getting one soon.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jul 2017
From just starting out to being heavy into car audio, this box is amazing! Have heard with pioneers, Rockford's, and Sa's and its amazing the output that comes from 2 12s! Super musical can play rebassed songs and jump straight to some reggae and back to pop and it doesn't miss a beat. Well constructed, very solid, and logo just tops it off with originality. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Best box for great price
Posted by Ryan on 21st Jul 2017
I currently have this box in my trunk. I have two Wal-Mart Pioneer 12s In it. I plays songs anywhere from 52hz down to 28hz and the box sounds great no matter what you throw at it. If you were to throw better subs than what I have it would sound amazing. I would recommend this box to anyone from someone just starting to someone who has more expensive subs
Boom box is the best!!!
Posted by Nick Gruber on 20th Jul 2017
This box bumps!!! Well made well constructed looks amazing and sounds even better!!! Buy this box
- Hand built and assembled in the USA
- Made of 3/4" birch plywood
- Dimensions: 36" W x 13.5" H x 19" D
- Cutout diameter: 11.125"
- Specs: 4^ft3 total, tuned @ 32hz
- Very Light Weight!
- Available in black, charcoal or grey trunk carpet
- BOOM logo in over 30 different colors
- NO TERMINAL CUPS. (We believe that wiring from the sub directly to the amplifier is the best way)
- 32hz Tuning! These boxes are tuned to play music with very high output and drop the lowwwwwss