FT1 SUPER TWEETER CRESCENDO AUDIO
- The FT1 & FT1-SE & FT1-BLK supertweeters are the result of months of development, with the goal to have outstanding sonic accuracy and output.
- A main concern that many people face with standard supertweeters is finding the proper location in their car to easily fit them without heavy modifications. This is hard to do with almost all of them, since they are quite large and as such, lessening the size was big priority when we started planning out this new tweeter. The end result:
- Spun and CNC aluminum construction, chambered Neodymium motor with integrated heatsink fins cast and milled into the motor housing.
- Ultra-light Titanium Diaphragm for minimal breakup at extremely high SPL is driven by a 90% Aluminum/10% copper CAW voice coil.
- Exponential horn is controlled and designed for full response along a 44 ° dispersion pattern.
- The Faceplate, Mounting Flange and Horn assembly is sculpted for minimal acoustic diffraction and with aesthetics in mind.
- Usable frequency response: 2800hz-2800khz
Ideal highpass crossover point for most people: 3400-5000hz
- FT1 (Normal version. available in 4 or 8ohm)
FT1-SE (Copper anodized/plated version. Available in 4ohm only)
Mounting depth: 1.9"
Overall face diameter: 3.1"
Flushmount trim depth: 1/4"