Sound Qubed HDS210 10 INCH SUBWOOFER
Hits hard for 1 10"
Posted by David mclean on 17th Apr 2018
Man this sub is the shizznizzitt hits super lows for one 10" I love it if u want a bad ass sub I suggest buying this one
Beautiful budget sub
Posted by Unknown on 9th Jul 2017
This 10 is a monster. Its cheap and hits as good as a jl audio w6v3. Great sub if youre running a budget system. Time for me to upgrade tho i like to try new subs out i had these for about 3 1/2 years (longest i ever had a sub because iwas so satisfied with it) an they still running strong on a 750w soundqubed amp. I forgot what its called but i know its discontinued tho but the amps rca connects winded up breaking about a week ago so im just going upgrade my whole system. Anyways this lil monster would blow you away comparing performance to price
Great budget sub.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Sep 2014
This sub sounds great on 400 wrms from a US acoustics Barbara Ann amp.
The Heavy Duty Street Series 200 are 2.5" coil woofers boasting a power handling of 600W RMS and peak power of 1200W.
- Vented back-plate for optimal gap cooling and less turbulence in the coil gap.
- A 2.5" four (4) layer coil.
- Heavy Duty push connectors for ease of install. ( Accept up to 10awg speaker wire)
- Stamped, steel frame.
- Black electroplated top and bottom plates for even more added cooling.
- A rigid non-pressed cone.
- High excursion foam surround.