Synergy Audio WTF 5.1D 5,500w RMS Mono Block
|Expected release date is 27th Jan 2017|
Synergy Audio is proud to introduce our high end WTF competition line of amplifiers. We're not going to go into detail on the initials but be guaranteed you're getting the best of the best.
- High mass, thermally optimized aluminum heat sink casing
- Overbuilt power supply utilizing military grade components manufactured to the highest quality and standards. All Internal components are manufactured using the tightest tolerance
- standards including many 3% tolerance components used throughout.
- Heavy duty PCB's with thick solid copper heavy duty traces and multiple heavy duty PCB standoffs for the utmost in vibration resistance.
- Hand soldered Tiffany nickel plated RCA inputs/outputs.
- Dual/triple 1/0 nickel plated power and ground inputs.
- Nickel plated 8 gauge speaker outputs.
- 4 stage fully intelligent circuitry for maximum protection
- Fully linkable with an easy to use single quick connect cable
- Full signal RCA preamp outputs
- RMS power @ 4ohm mono: 1,250W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 2ohm mono: 2,500W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 1ohm mono: 5,500W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 4ohm strapped: 5,500W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 2ohm strapped: 10,000W x 1CH
- Signal to noise ratio : >100db
- Low pass frequency crossover: 30Hz-250Hz
- Subsonic filter: 10Hz-60Hz
- Bass boost: 30Hz-90Hz (+9db)
- Phase shift control: 0-180 degree
- Frequency response: 10Hz-350Hz (+/- 1db)
- T.H.D Continuous @ 4ohm, 100Hz: <0.10%
- Efficiency @ 4ohm, 100Hz: 90%
- Input sensitivity: 8V – 200mV (+/- 5%)
- Dimensions (mm) 280(W) x 74(H) x 600(L)
- Operating Voltage: DC 8.5V-16V
- Recommended Fuse rating: 550A (1100A linked)
- Wired remote bass level control
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE