2015-2016 Chevy Silverado/GM Crew Single Deep box-driver side rear
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GMCRW2015 SNGL DEEP-DRIVER
- Built-to-order Item. Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, the Current Estimated Build time of 8-10 weeks. Hand Built in the USA..
- 25.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
FITS THE NEW 2015-2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO CREW CAB (1500, 2500 AND 3500 CREW CABS)
- Fits single 8, 10 and 12
- Fits on the driver side under the rear seat. (we do have another box on our website that fits on the passenger side under the rear seat)
- Air space = .65 cubic ft
- Mounting depth 8 and 10 = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for the 12 inch sub = 5 inches
- MDF wood
- Speaker terminal included. We don't ship the terminal installed. We ship the sub box with the individually wrapped terminal inside.
- Charcoal carpet
- available in OEM colors for extra fee
Select your hole cutout below. To ensure to proper cutout diameter, type your subwoofer model # in the comment section of the order page.
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
NOTE: Boxes are carpeted in charcoal. OEM carpet colors available as option for additional cost.
NOTE: Make sure your subwoofer will work with the air space we listed. If not sure, just ask us.
Popular subs customers use for this box:
- Alpine SWR-T8
- Alpine SWR-T10
- Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW2501S2|S4 10 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 12 inch
- Kicker CompVT 8s, 10s and 12s
- Sundown E series subwoofers
- Kicker Comp 8s, 10s and 12s
- Kicker CompD and CompS
- JL Audio W1, W0 and TW3
Any questions, please contact us 850-674-6363 or email@example.com
Our sub boxes are built by us! CNC precision cut and assembled by hand.
We guarantee our sub box will not fall apart.
Our competitors sell cheap pre-fab sub boxes that can't match or beat the strength and sound of our speaker boxes.
You will not be disappointed with our sub box.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.