Skyway 3k Full range Monoblock Amplifier
After observing the current wave of full range, high power (& distortion) full bridge circuit amplifiers hitting the markets, we decided it was time to clean up the wave of full bridge amplification. As opposed to cutting corners, we stayed true to our uncompromising build quality, focused on supreme output quality and reliability. After multiple prototypes and development, we arrived at the Skyway. MONSTER power trapped in a compact housing, the Skyway series is the next breakthrough in the loud & clear game!
- Certified Dyno runs 3300w RMS 1ohm @ 13.5v
- Skyway 3k is housed in the same Symphony heatsink optimized for efficient heat dissipation while keeping form factor at an all time low.
- Pure full range design to drive anything type of mid/midbass/horn/tweeter
- Heavy copper traces in the Korean built boards, as well as top quality components used throughout.
- Input signal transfers cleanly to the board via the Tiffany style RCA input jacks.
- 1/0 gauge Power/Ground Terminals
- Remote bass knob included if you plan on running on subwoofers although it is recommended to run the Symphony S1-plus amplifier if for subwoofer use only.
- Sports a silent ball bearing fan to keep it happy no matter what you throw at it.
- SW-3k Rated Power output @ 14.4v (RMS):
- 1ohm: 3000w
- 2ohm: 2300w
- 4ohm: 1400w
- 1ohm @ 16v: 3600w
- SW-3k Dimensions: 12.6"L x 7.6"W x 2.5"H
- 300a fuse for the power input suggested