The new & improved Symphony amplifiers are packed with even more power density than the highly renowned originals!
Introducing the version 2, bass-only optimized model of the S1, dubbed the S1v2.
The S1v2 does even more power than the S1, in a slightly larger frame. It is designed to be an absolute top choice for a subwoofer monoblock amp at this power level. Where as the S1 is a full range model, suitable for subwoofer duty or midrange/midbass, the S1v2 is designed and developed to be as efficient and stable as possible for subwoofer-only duty.
The S1v2 is rated for 1650w @ 1ohm
- Efficient design only requires the use of 4 gauge power and ground cables.
- New Custom tooled Symphony heatsink optimized for uncompromising heat dissipation while keeping form factor at an all time low.
- Built in 18db/Slope crossover network allows for precise adjustment of your system's needs.
- All Symphony models utilize heavy copper traces in the Korean built boards, as well as top quality components used throughout.
- Input signal transfers cleanly to the board via the Tiffany style RCA input jacks.
- The S1v2 comes with a remote bass knob if you're into that kind of thing.
- The S1v2 sports a silent ball bearing fan to keep it happy no matter what you throw at it.
- S1v2 Rated Power output @ 13.8v (RMS):
- 1ohm: 1650w
- 2ohm: 1000w
- 4ohm: 600w
- S1 Dimensions: 8.25"L x 7.6"W x 2.5"H
- 200a fuse for the power input suggested