DC Audio Level 4 15 M3 1400w Subwoofer
- DC Audio
- DC Audio Level 4 15 M2.1
- Estimated build time of 7 - 10+ business days.
- 45.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Level 4 m2 was designed to take even more power and get even louder than the m1. With fantastic power handling and smashing lows its hard to beat. The Level 4 sub is a large triple stacked motor, wrapped in a magnet boot with a chrome top plate and T yoke yielding 23.5mm of X-Max.
Furthermore, you get the upgraded triple progressive spiders, cone, surround, 3" coil, cast basket, push terminals and upgraded lead wire sewn to the spider. This sub is rated at 1400w RMS and 2800w peak. Ported or sealed, this is a great choice for high-powered daily systems and competitors. As always, this sub is made with high quality parts and hand built in the USA.
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• Multilayered polymer foam surround
• Polypropylene dust cover with embossed DC logo
• Triple 8"OD semi cup progressive roll spider
• Extra heavy duty interweaved tinsel lead wire sewn down to spider
• Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket
• Chrome spring loaded push terminals
• 3" Hi-temp Edge wound aluminum voice coil wound on black anodized voice coil former
• Rubber magnet cover
|Mounting Hole Diameter||9.25"||11"||14"||16.75"|
|Outside Driver Diameter||11.0"||12.5"||15.7"||18.5"|
|Displacement||.16³ ft||.18³ ft||.21³ ft||.26³ ft|
|Power Handling RMS/Peak||1400/2800||1400/2800||1400/2800||1400/2800|
|Impedance (Ohm)||D1 or D2||D1 or D2||D1 or D2||D1 or D2|
|Vas||12.42 liters||27.38 liters||80.16 liters||175.29 liters|
|Cms||.085 mm/N||.085 mm/N||.085 mm/N||.085 mm/N|
|Mms||184.5 g||207.53 g||318.5 g||427.53 g|
|Fs||40.2 Hz||37.9 Hz||30.6 Hz||26.4 Hz|
|BL||19.18 NA||19.18 NA||19.18 NA||19.18 NA|
|Re||3.82 Ohm||3.82 Ohm||3.82 Ohm||3.82 Ohm|
|Le||3.78 mH||3.78 mH||3.78 mH||3.78 mH|
|Xmax||23.5 mm||23.5 mm||23.5 mm||23.5 mm|
|Ref SPL @ 1 watt||84 dB||86.4 dB||87.4 dB||88.2 dB|
|Suggested Sealed||.75³ ft||1³ ft||2.75³ ft||4³ ft|
|Suggested Ported||1.0³ ft||1.5³ ft||3.0³ ft||5.5³ ft|
- 8ga Direct Leads- This upgrade adds 18" of 8ga OFC wire for your leads instead of using the stock push terminals
- AR Cone- This upgrade adds the AR Cone/Surround to your sub. The cone is a kevlar impregnated reinforced cone with their large wide roll surround.
- Carbon Fiber Dustcap- This upgrade adds their Carbon Fiber Dustcap to your subwoofer.
- XL Upgrade- This upgrade adds the XL coil and their dual leaded spider to your Level 4 subwoofer.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When I initially received the speaker I was very pleased based on looks. Everything seemed to be right. When I tried to install the speaker I couldn't screw the screws in for some reason. I played around with it and it turns out the rubber piece was not aligned with the holes so I had to take it off and readjust it accordingly. This is the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars. Everything else is spot on. The speaker sounds great and gets really loud. I'll defiantly be getting another one in the future.