Dual DEEP Sub Box 2014-2016 Chevrolet Silverado Crew
- Xtreme Enclosures
- ChevyCrew 2014 dual
- Estimated Build time of 3+ weeks. Built-to-order Item. Hand Built in the USA..
- 45.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Fits the 2014 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton (1500 series) Crew Cab Truck
Fits the 2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cabs and 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cabs
We are the first manufacturer of this box
Note: This will not fit the 2014 2500 and 3500 crew cab trucks. If you have the 2014 2500 and 3500, choose one of our boxes we have listed for 2007-2014.
- Fits dual 8, dual 10 and dual 12 subwoofers
- Fits underneath the rear seat
- Subwoofers fire down
- Air space = .62 cubic ft per chamber or 1.25 cubic ft mono chamber (option available for you to choose whether you want mono or divided)
- Mounting depth for 8 in subs and 10 subs = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for 12 in subwoofers = 5 inches
- Speaker terminals included
- The terminal holes are located on the bottom of the sub box, facing down
- Charcoal carpet
- Available in OEM colors to match your interior for an additional cost
- Constructed with furniture grade MDF wood
Please check the specifications of your subwoofers to ensure proper fit in our sub box.
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
NOTE: Type your sub model # into the comment section of the order page for our reference, so we can ensure the sub is the right match for this box.
There are some subwoofers that have large magnets that prevent it from fitting well, which is why it is important to provide this information to us before we build your box.