DUAL DEEP SUB BOX 2014 GMC SIERRA 1500 CREW CAB
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GMCRW2014 DUAL
- Estimated Build time of 3+ weeks. Built-to-order Item. Hand Built in the USA..
- 45.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Fits the 2014 GMC SIERRA 1/2 TON (1500 SERIES) CREW and Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton (1500 series) Crew Cab Truck
We are the first manufacturer of this box
Note: This will not fit the 2014 2500 and 3500 crew cab trucks. If you have the 2014 2500 and 3500, choose one of our boxes we have listed for 2007-2014.
- Fits dual 8, dual 10 and dual 12 subwoofers
- Fits underneath the rear seat
- Subwoofers fire down
- Air space = .62 cubic ft per chamber or 1.25 cubic ft mono chamber (option available for you to choose whether you want mono or divided)
- Mounting depth for 8 in subs and 10 subs = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for 12 in subwoofers = 5 inches
- Speaker terminals included. (Terminals are shipped uninstalled due to risk of damage during shipping, but are located inside the sub box.)
- The terminal holes are located on the bottom of the sub box, facing down
- Charcoal carpet
- Available in OEM colors to match your interior for an additional cost
- Constructed with furniture grade MDF wood
NOTE: Type your sub model # into the comment section of the order page for our reference, so we can ensure the sub is the right match for this box.
There are some subwoofers that have large magnets that prevent it from fitting well, which is why it is important to provide this information to us before we build your box.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.