DUAL DEEP SUB BOX 2015-2016 GMC SIERRA CREW
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GMCREW 2015 DUAL
- Built-to-order Item. Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, the Current Estimated Build time of 8-10 weeks. Hand Built in the USA..
- 48.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Fits dual 8, dual 10 and dual 12 subwoofers
- Fits underneath the rear seat
- Subwoofers fire down
- Air space = .62 cubic ft per chamber or 1.25 cubic ft mono chamber (option available for you to choose whether you want mono or divided)
- Mounting depth for 8 in subs and 10 subs = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for 12 in subwoofers = 5 inches
- Speaker terminals included. We don't ship the terminals installed. We ship the sub box with the individually wrapped terminals inside.
- The terminal holes are located on the bottom of the sub box, facing down
- Charcoal carpet
- Available in OEM colors to match your interior for an additional cost
- Constructed with furniture grade MDF wood
There are some subwoofers that have large magnets that prevent it from fitting well, which is why it is important to provide this information to us before we build your box.
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
Popular subs customers use for this box:
- Alpine SWR-T8
- Alpine SWR-T10
- Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW2501S2|S4 10 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 12 inch
- Kicker CompVT 8s, 10s and 12s
- Sundown E series subwoofers
- Kicker Comp 8s, 10s and 12s
- Kicker CompD and CompS
- JL Audio W1, W0 and TW3
NOTE: Boxes are carpeted in charcoal. OEM carpet colors available as option for additional cost.
NOTE: Make sure your subwoofer will work with the air space we listed. If not sure, just ask us.
When you order this sub box, please provide us with your sub model # if you have subs already. You can type the sub model # in the comment section of the order page. This ensures we cut the holes to match your subwoofers since several subs have different hole diameters.
Any questions, please contact us 850-674-6363 or email@example.com
Our sub boxes are built by us! CNC precision cut and assembled by hand.
We guarantee our sub box will not fall apart.
Our competitors sell cheap pre-fab sub boxes that can't match or beat the strength and sound of our speaker boxes.
You will not be disappointed with our sub box.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.