Dual Sub Box 2009-2018 FORD F-150 SUPERCREW CAB
- Xtreme Enclosures
- Screw09 dual reg
- Built-to-order Item. Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, the Current Estimated Build time of 8-10 weeks. Hand Built in the USA..
- 42.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Fits dual 8, dual 10 and dual 12 inch subwoofers
- Subs fire down
- MDF wood
- Charcoal Carpet
- Mounting depth= 5.25 inches for 10 inch subs
- Mounting depth = 5 inches for 12 inch subs
- Air space = .8 cu ft per sub
- must remove factory amplifier if equipped
- Oem carpet colors available to match your interior
Single version available too, which fits under the rear seat on the driver's side
This box doesn't fit the Super Cab (Extended Cab). We have a box for the extended cab.
We have another dual box for this truck for subwoofers with a shallow depth.
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
Our sub boxes are built by us! CNC precision cut and assembled by hand.
We guarantee our sub box will not fall apart.
Our competitors sell cheap pre-fab sub boxes that can't match or beat the strength and sound of our speaker boxes.
You will not be disappointed with our sub box.
When you order this sub box, please provide us with your sub model # if you have subs already. You can type the sub model # in the comment section of the order page.
- Order directly from our website or
- Call us to place order over the phone by calling 850-674-6363
We make custom subwoofer boxes for any vehicle or subwoofer you can imagine. We ship nationwide and have been in business for 20 years. If you have a woofer and you need a speaker box, look no further, these boxes are cnc cut and professionally constructed with pride in the USA; Florida to be exact. Call or text 850-674-6363 for any information. Thanks