Dual Sub box for 2009-18 Ford F-150 Supercrew
- Xtreme Enclosures
- Screw2015 dual
- Estimated Build time of 3+ weeks. Built-to-order Item. Hand Built in the USA..
- 45.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Fits dual 8, dual 10 and dual 12 inch subwoofers
- Subs fire down
- MDF wood
- Charcoal Carpet
- Mounting depth= 5.25 inches for 10 inch subs
- Mounting depth = 5 inches for 12 inch subs
- Air space = .8 cu ft per sub
- must remove factory amplifier if equipped
- Oem carpet colors available to match your interior
- Speaker terminals included, but we don't ship the terminals installed. We ship the sub box with the individually wrapped terminals inside.
Single version available too, which fits under the rear seat on the driver's side
This box doesn't fit the Super Cab (Extended Cab). We have a box for the extended cab.
We have another dual box for this truck for subwoofers with a shallow depth.
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.