So you're ready for some mega power for your subs, but don't have the space for one of those massive surfboard amplifiers. You want to use a top tier brand name, but do not want to completely drain your savings. That brings us to Incriminator Audio mono block amplifiers. Everyone is well aware of the very long running success of the IA 20.1 mono, but you need even more power, and need to take it up to the RESERVE level.
Enter the all-new Incriminator Audio 30.1 Reserve. Why Reserve you say? Well Reserve is not only in regards to the excessive power it has in Reserve with its 4000 watts rms at 1 ohm mono, or that the IA 30.1 is Reserved for only the most special of subwoofer installs, but also you do not have to Reserve a huge amount of space for that huge amount of power.
What makes this IA 30.1 Reserve as one to be labeled Reserve? Let's begin with the patent pending SplitForce Technology that was introduced in latest IA 40.1, that cuts the amplifier length in half by placing the power supply section on one board, and the audio component section on a second board in a vertically stacked configuration using linking cables internally. This not only adds in conserving space and amount of heat sink material, but it also aids in cooling. Speaking of cooling, the IA 30.1 Reserve has 3, yes 3 cooling fans to keep the air flowing and the heat under control.
If you are worried about needing to strap or link a second IA 30.1 Reserve with this new style of layout, don't worry, the IA 30.1 Reserve is only 2” higher than the IA 20.1, so you have more end plate space for more features like strapping that would unleash a whopping 8000 watts at 2 ohm mono. Like the other big time IA mono block amplifiers, the IA 30.1 Reserve has a dual MOS-FET PWM power supply, and is stable up to 15.5 volt systems, along with DUAL power and ground inputs, and 4 AWG speaker wire connections.
A killer feature that really sets the IA 30.1 Reserve apart, is the input voltage display right on the side of the amplifier. It adds yet another level of protection to the already stout multi-layer protection circuitry, as well as the proprietary IA heat sink, high tolerance internal electrical components, and heavy duty double sided epoxy PCB.
Make the right choice the first time, and don't use a lesser quality amplifier that will struggle to deliver power and put up with all your demands, make sure you have power in Reserve with the IA 30.1 Reserve.
Digital Class-D Linkable Mono Block Amplifier
- Patent Pending SplitForce Technology
- Dual MOS-FET Pulse Width Modulation Power Supply
- 1 Ohm Stable Topology / 16 Volt Stable
- Input Voltage Display / REM-I Remote Indicator Status
- Heavy Duty 3 Oz Copper Layer Double Sided Epoxy PCB
- Extremely High Tolerance Electrical Components For Reliability
- Proprietary Custom Tooled Heatsink with Onboard PCB Support For Vibration Resistance
- High End Silver Tiffany RCA Inputs with Metal Potentiometers
- Segmented Black Molded Oversized 1/0 Power and Ground Inputs
- 4 AWG Speaker Connections
- Advanced Strapping with Mirror Technology
- Multi-Layer Bullet Proof Protection Circuit
- Remote Bass/Gain with Clipping Indicator
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Rated Power ( 14.4V at 1% THD )
- RMS Power - 2 Ohm Linked : 8000W
- RMS Power - 1 Ohm Mono : 4000W
- RMS Power - 2 Ohm Mono : 2000W
- RMS Power - 4 Ohm Mono : 1000W
- Low Pass Filter ( 24dB/Oct. ) : 35Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter ( 24dB/Oct. ) : 10Hz - 50Hz
- Frequency Response ( +/- 1dB ) : 15Hz - 270Hz
- Bass Boost ( 45Hz ) : 0 - 9dB
- Input Sensitivity ( Volt +/- 5% ) : 6.0V - 0.2V
- Signal / Noise Ratio : 95dB
- Dampening Factor ( 1 Ohm ) : 350 +
- Operation Mode : Master/Slave/Mirror
- Power Efficiency ( 4 Ohm ) : 85%
- Fuse Rating ( 14.4V ) : 400A
- Fuse Rating ( 14.4V Linked ) : 800A
- Power Input Connection : 1/0 Gauge
- Operation Voltage : 8.5V - 16V
- Speaker Output Connection : 4 Gauge
- Dimensions ( Inches ) : 10.63 W x 5.11 H x 11.81 L
- Dimensions ( Millimeters ) : 270 W x 130 H x 300 L