Luxury Liner Pro - 6 Sheets 24"x54" (54sqft)
- Second Skin Audio
- Luxury Liner Pro 54sq ft
- 54.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Second Skin Audio: Luxury Liner Pro Sheets
Road noise, especially on the highway, can be enough to distort any car audio system, and in some vehicles can even prevent a normal conversation. Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro is our best automotive sound barrier insulation, designed to be used on top of our vibration dampers to block the transfer of the most difficult airborne sound waves. Keep out road noise and other disruptive noises with a noise barrier from Second Skin Audio.
- 3/8” thick sheet of fused mass loaded vinyl and closed cell foam
- Each sheet is 24” x 54” (9 Sq Ft)
- Weight: 1.25 pounds per square foot
- Raw virgin mass loaded vinyl (MLV) is flexible and won’t smell, perfect for vehicles
- Closed cell foam (CCF) acts as a decoupler to simplify installation and adds thermal insulation
- Temperature Rating: 180°F
- Insulates for both extreme noise (STC rating: 28) and temperature (r-value per inch: 4.45)
- Apply with a spray adhesive or strong double-sided tape
- Made in the USA
Product Usage Tips
- Second Skin's Luxury Liner Pro comes with a permanently fused foam layer, removing this time consuming step from the install process and adding the R-value of closed cell foam.
- We recommend our High Temp Spray Adhesive or Super Strong Double Sided Tape to attach the product to the top of the sound deadener. Apply adhesive to the FOAM SIDE with the foam facing downwards.
- Luxury Liner Pro is heavy and should not be installed to the underside of horizontal surfaces, such as a ceiling.
- Luxury Liner Pro sheet sizes are ideal for small projects around the house, like building a generator quiet box.
- Do not apply next to a heat source. Luxury Liner Pro is temperature rated to 180 F.
- Use in combination with a sound deadening material like Damplifier Pro for unmatched car soundproofing.
- For more pro tips, download the Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro Install Guide PDF.
- If you want to just buy mass loaded vinyl, we offer sheets and rolls that come without the closed cell foam.