ORION COBALT CB2700.5, CLASS D 1 OHM 5 CHANNEL AMP 2700 WATTS 5400 WATTS MAX
- Orion Car Audio
- 18.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The new Cobalt amplifiers are coming to change the complete vision of the car audio market. They offer more power, more quality and a much better price than any of their close competitors. Come and enjoy the Cobalt Series that Orion Car Audio has created for you.
Orion Cobalt is presenting its new look and extended 16 line amplifiers which includes: three (2) channels, two mono-channel Class AB, four amplifiers of (4) channels, two of (5) channels amplifiers and five Class D amplifiers for subwoofers.
ORION COBALT AMPLIFIERS This new line will cover not only a wide variety but also the satisfaction of everyone; from the end consumer to our dealers and distributors. The new Cobalt amplifiers handle power ratings starting from the 300 watts up to a very powerful Class D for woofers capable to handle 5000 watts @ 1 ohm.
Quality, power and pricing have been all put together to create the most efficient amplifier dollar per watt that the industry has ever seen, showing the power that has always characterized and defined Orion Car Audio.
- RMS @ 4 OHM : 100w x 4ch - 250w x 1ch
- Hi Pass Freq: 50Hz-4KHZ
- Bass Boost: 0-+18dB
- Signal Noise Ratio: 90dB
- T.H.D. <0.05%
- Supply Voltage: 11-15V DV
- Total Amplifier Watts Nominal 2700w
- Input Sensitivity: 250mV-5V
- MAX Music Power Watts 5400w
- RMS @ 2 OHM : 160w x 4ch - 375w x 1ch
- Orion Cobalt CB2700.5 5400 Watt 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- Power Handling 14.4V:
- RMS @ 4 OHM : 320w x 2ch - 700w x 1ch
- Class D Section Watts Nominal 1400w
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 36KHz(-3dB)
- Frequency Response (5th Channel): 10Hz-400Hz(-3dB)
- Input Impedance: 22K Ohm
- Low Pass Freq (5th Channel): 15Hz-400Hz