Ported Single 10" Subwoofer Enclosure
Top notch box
Posted by j da fool on 20th Apr 2018
I used this box with a sundown X v2 with 1200 watts goin into that big beast. It kills the lows. The box is sturdy and the finish is beautiful. The only thing is the price is just a tad bit steep. Its still worth it tho. And the problem the other guy had with the sub fitting in the box is nomore. I dont know if the company did this back in 2015 when he made the review but when you are ordering the box it asks what sub youre gonna use. The sundown x had a big cutout its basically an 11” woofer and the cutout was perfect. So i know they make effort to check the specs of the sub youre going to put in the box. I plan on upgrading to a 12” and im deff ordering another khaotik enclosure
Read before purchasing
Posted by Steve R. on 1st Feb 2015
I want to give this piece a five star rating so bad! The materials and craftsmanship are like few others I have seen. I wanted a smaller encloser for my SoundQubed HDS310 and after researching and finding little as far as options locally, I decided to spend what is a considerable amount of money on this single 10" ported enclosure. I only had to wait a couple of weeks, which was faster than expected. The enclosure shows up at my door and I went to complete the install the next day. The subwoofer would not fit.... all I had was a Dremel and about 45 minutes to get the opening the extra 2mm all around to get the sub in. After I was completed I was very pleased with the overall output and sound quality the box allowed. My subwoofer isn't fully broken in yet, but I know I will have no issues once I can dial it in and turn it up. Quality piece, but what if I didn't have the ability to make the minor modifications needed? For $275 I shouldn't need to worry about minor things that stop you in your tracks.
Welcome to the Khaotik Enclosures Ported Series. This is where Khaotik Enclosures got the "Khaotik" reputation. The same precision constructed style as the Sealed Series, with a Khatapult in efficiency and output. Using internal bracing and a double baffle, the Khaotik Enclosures Ported Series will create Khaos in your vehicle. These are built in the USA as with all of the Khaotik Enclosures.
Getting the best performance out of your vehicles sub woofer(s) isn't easy. We thought long and hard, what do ground pounders and audiophiles alike out there want that they currently cannot get from the big box stores? A premium level enclosure that will last a long time is the answer! This is the exact pricipa l Khaotik Enclosures was founded on. Get the best output, clarity, and brain numbing bass possible from a Khaotik Enclosure.
Our enclosures are a few steps ahead of our competition. "Better by design" is our goal. Double baffled for added stability, braced well enough to sit a tank on, and looks that would stop a train in it's tracks, thats what Khaotik Enclosures offers, stock. One look at our products, and you'll see we aren't playing around over here. Ground Pounding is what we do!
- Ported Series; This is where Khaotik Enclosures got the "Khaotik" reputation. The same precision constructed style as the Sealed Series, with a Khatapult in efficiency and output. Using internal bracing and a double baffle, the Khaotik Enclosures Ported Series will create Khaos in your vehicle. These are built in the USA as with all of the Khaotik Enclosures.
- Made with Trupan Light™ MDF (the Mercedes of MDF), which is everybit as durable as MDF and is 30% lighter then most typical MDF's. Meaning less weight in your vehicle and less stress on your engine and drive train. Lighter is better when it comes to enclosures.
- Double Baffle: Doubling the baffle does a few things, it makes the enclosure much stronger for one, which means less flex and more output. Why let your sound wave die off before it even gets a chance to leave the enclosure?! We combat this in part by the double baffle. Another great benefit from the double baffle is we made it into a flush mount, which makes for a sick custom look. Something those other guys just don't offer.
- Hand built means custom options. Choose the color of carpet and port color. Standard
- Built in the U.S.A.: Our enclosures are 100% designed, built, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A. Quality is our top priority! We are confident you will love our product as much as we do.
- 1.3ft^3 Volume
- 33hz Tuning
- Width 20 3/8"
- Height 15"
- Depth 15.5"