Synergy Audio WFO 15.1D 2,000w RMS Mono Block
- Synergy Audio
- Synergy Audio WFO 15.1D
- Ships within 2 business days.
- 15.00 LBS
Synergy Audio WFO series are world class amplifiers in Class D monoblock and Class AB multichannel formats. They feature high end design, engineering and manufacturing. We utilize the best quality components to insure the best possible performance and reliability.
- Continuous Power Output @ 14.4V Input
- RMS power @ 4 ohms mono: 650W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 2 ohms mono: 1,200W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 1 ohm mono: 2,000W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 2 ohms linkable/dual mono: 4200W x 1CH
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Low Pass Frequency Crossover: 30Hz~250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz~60Hz
- Bass Boost: 0~12dB Bass Boost
- Frequency: 30Hz~90Hz
- Phase Shift Control: 0~180 degree
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~350Hz (+/- 1dB)
- T.H.D. Continuous @ 4 ohm/100Hz: <0.15%
- Efficiency @ 4 ohm/100Hz: 90%
- Input Sensitivity: Variable 200mV~8V (+/- 5%)
- Dimensions (mm): 430(L) x 230(W) x 58(H)
- Operating Voltage: DC 8.5V~16V
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 200A (linked: 400A)
- Wired remote bass level control
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Solid Korean board that dynoed 2500 watts at 1 ohm !
Took a chance on this amp after reading a few tests on forums of this thing pumping out way more than advertised. I was not disappointed,, this little amp is a beast. It is pushing a single sa-12 to its limit and I couldn't be happier. Time will tell if this thing holds up, but so far so good.
I bought this amp on a whim after reading reviews and messaging with Synergy Audio on Facebook. This amp tested well on a few forums so I took the gamble. I am glad I did. I am running an XS D6500, stock alt, big 4, and 0 awg kit for this amp. I have used it to power a Dayton Audio Ultimax 15 in a 6 cube kerf box and now dual 12 Stereo Integrity Mag12v3 in a 5 cube tuned to 27hz. This amp puts out the power. Clean power! Amp gets warm but not hot and the quality of bass is excellent. Just buy it...you will love it. Much less $$ than Crescendo, DC, etc, but same performance.
i own 2 of these amps and they run very effiecient and put out way more power then rated.. dont hesitate to buy this amp.. its the best amp at this price available...
Since this amplifier company was new on the scene. I was a little hesitant, but at the $350 sale price I'm glad I made the choice. This thing is an absolute beauty, the pictures do it no justice. It has an "old school" look to the heat sink but with modern touches.
I bought this amplifier to replace an older HiFonics Brutus 2000 watt amplifier. Upon installation and turning on for the first time I could tell this amplifer was night and day difference in output and quality of the sound from the HiFonics. The impact of the bass drum was like getting hit in the chest with baseball bat and the low end response was smooth down to the lowest octaves.
If anybody is on the fence about this amplifier, Buy it now, you won't be dissapointed.
Title says it all: