SINGLE DEEP SUB BOX-passenger 2014 GMC SIERRA 1500 CREW
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GMCRW2014 SINGLE- passenger
- Built-to-order Item. Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, the Current Estimated Build time of 8-10 weeks. Hand Built in the USA..
- 30.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This fits the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1/2 ton crew cab and the 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 1/2 ton crew.
THIS WILL NOT FIT THE 2014 2500 and 3500 SERIES
FITS THE NEW 2015 CHEVROLET SILVERADO CREW CAB (1500, 2500 AND 3500 CREW CABS)
- Fits single 8, 10 and 12
- Fits on the passenger side under the rear seat. (we do have another box on our website that fits on the driver side under the rear seat)
- Air space = .65 cubic ft
- Mounting depth 8 and 10 = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for the 12 inch sub = 5 inches
- Subwoofer fires down
- MDF wood
- speaker terminal included and hole for terminal is cut out. (Terminal is not shipped installed due to risk of damage during shipping, but is located inside the sub box)
- Charcoal carpet
- available in OEM colors for extra fee
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
NOTE: Type your sub model # into the comment section of the order page for our reference, so we can ensure the sub is the right match for this box.
There are some subwoofers that have large magnets that prevent it from fitting well, which is why it is important to provide this information to us before we build your box.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.