Synergy Audio FCS 65 component set
- Synergy Audio
- Synergy Audio FCS 65
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Synergy Audio WFO FCS 6.5 2-way 6.5” premium component speaker system.
- Starting off with an FEA optimized motor attached to a low profile non resonant steel basket.
- We incorporated a light weight, weather resistant glass fiber hybrid cone attached to a 1” copper voice coil linear spider with a durable treated single roll foam surround to achieve a well dampened and controlled speaker.
- Spring loaded speaker connectors for quick and secure connections.
- The 25mm German manufactured silk soft dome diaphragm neodymium tweeter is utilized for the utmost in audiophile sound reproduction. The tweeter is mounted in a heavy duty plastic flush mount housing, angled mounting cups and surface mounting options also included.
- The 12db per octave crossover was optimized with audiophile grade components like air core inductors and polypropylene capacitors along with selectable +3db and -3db attenuation circuit for fine tuning the tweeter to personal preference.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All I can say is wow! Synergy Audio has hit a hoe run with this component set in terms of SQ and build quality. The sound quality is imo top notch and very impressive. Comparing this set to the Focal Access series 165 AS and Hertz ESK 165l.5 which were my 2 top choices. I kept going back to the Synergy Audio FCS 6.5 set as the sound was very warm, detailed and subtle if I dare say that. The midrange clarity was very important to me. Male and female voices were re produced with very good tonal performance, not "shouty" as some mids can be. The tweeter is my new favorite tweeter. The clarity, reproduction and subtleness are very impressive for a tweeter in this price range. When I say subtle I mean not harsh, hissy or over bearing. It compliments the midrange perfectly imo. The midbass is snappy with plenty of what I like to call bass bump with a nice low end extension for such a shallow basket.
If your on the fence about deciding on a component set. Don't hesitate to purchase this set.