Zed Audio MIKRO I - 250w RMS Monoblock Class D Amplifier Zed Audio
- Zed Audio
- Zed Audio MIKRO I
- Ships within 2 business days.
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The amplifiers are the newest addition to our amplifier line. There are two models, MIKRO a mono block rated at 200w 4ohm and a 4 channel rated at 70w x 4 at 4 ohm. Both amplifiers utilize fully regulated power supplies so output power is independent of the battery voltage (12v-14.4v). The features a variable subsonic crossover, a 24dB/octave linkwitz-Riley Low Pass crossover, a 40Hz low frequency equalizer provides up to 12dB of boost and the level control allows the amplifier to accept signals up to 9v RMS in unbalanced mode or 18v RMS in balanced mode. The remote level control module has a two colour LED, green shows power and when it turns to this indicates that the amplifier is clipping.
Both and may be powered up via a wired remote connected to the REMOTE terminal of the amplifiers. Alternatively if they are used with OEM
head units which have BTL outputs, these outputs may be connected DIRECTLY to the RCA inputs and the nominal +6v DC which exists on these BTL speaker lines, will activate the amplifiers. Thus no wired remote is required. However if the wired remote is used, it disables the auto turn on feature.
MIKRO I has a second thermal protector which kicks in at about 57 degrees C. This circuit modifies the power supply conditions and allows the amplifier to reduce it's temperature rise under high drive conditions. The two stage smart power supply allows to operate in a low power condition (75w 4 ohm) and when high power is required, the power supply receives a binary instruction from the amplifier's power sensor and instructs the power supply to operate in it's high power mode.
Owing to the small size of these amplifiers, it is important to keep them as well ventilated as possible. There is no restriction to mounting them vertically or horizontally.
- Continuous Output Power: 4 ohm 200w x 1
- Continuous Output Power: 2 ohm 250w x 1
- Minimum Speaker impedance: 2 ohm
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 10Hz-230Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25-8.3v
- Input Impedance at 2KHz Unbalanced: 14K Ohm
- Input Impedance at 2KHz Balanced: 7K Ohm
- Damping Factor at 20Hz 4 ohm load: >90
- Total Harmonic Distortion 4 ohm loads: <0.25%
- Low Pass Crossover 24dB/octave: 45-Hz-230Hz
- Subsonic Filter 12dB/octave: 10Hz-50Hz
- Equalizer up to +12dB at 40Hz: Yes
- Protection DC, Short Circuit and Thermal: Yes
- Fuse rating: 30A
- Dimensions: Size W x H x D: 9”x1.64”x5.3”