2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 1/2 Ton Console Sub Enclosure
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GMCREW 1/2 Console
- Built-to-order Item. Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, the Current Estimated Build time of 8-10 weeks. Hand Built in the USA..
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1/2 Ton (1500 series) Crew, Standard and Extended Cabs
- 2003-2006 GMC Sierra 1/2 Ton (1500 series) Crew, Standard and Extended Cabs
Might fit the HD series 2500 and 3500 if the seat style is the same. Email or call us to confirm.
- Fits single 8 or single 10 subwoofer
- 6.1 inch foam top
- Mounting Depth = 5 3/4 inches
- Air space = .6 cubic ft
- Seat belts remain functional
- Speaker terminal included, but we don't ship the terminal installed. We ship the sub box with the individually wrapped terminal inside.
Installation: Completely remove driver and passenger seat in order to remove the console seat. 2 bars that need to be cut from bottom of console and we have a picture of this.
NOTE: Call or email us and we can further assist you with installation instructions
Popular subs customers use for this box:
- Alpine SWR-T8
- Alpine SWR-T10
- Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW2501S2|S4 10 inch
- Kicker CompVT 8s, 10s
- Sundown E series subwoofers
- Kicker Comp 8s, 10s
- Kicker CompD and CompS
- JL Audio W1, W0 and TW3
WATCH OUR VIDEO OF THIS ENCLOSURE INSTALLED
We make custom subwoofer boxes for any vehicle or subwoofer you can imagine. We ship nationwide and have been in business for 20 years. If you have a woofer and you need a speaker box, look no further, these boxes are cnc cut and professionally constructed with pride in the USA; Florida to be exact. Call or text 850-674-6363 for any information. Thanks
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.