Crescendo Audio Symphony S6 6 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
- Crescendo Audio
- Symphony S6
- 11.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our engineers started designing an ideal 6 channel amplifier for today's car audio needs many months ago...this is the final product. A highly versatile, powerful 6 channel capable of running all the speakers and subs of the average daily vehicle, powering a high fidelity sound quality 3 way front stage, or driving some of our loudspeakers all while utilizing 3 different pairs of customizable signal outputs!
The new & improved Symphony amplifiers are packed with even more power density than the highly renowned originals!
- The S6 is rated for over 1200w of clean total RMS output!
- Efficient design only requires the use of 4 gauge power and ground cables.
- New Custom tooled Symphony heatsink optimized for uncompromising heat dissipation while keeping form factor at an all time low.
- Built in 18db/Slope crossover network grants precise adjustment of your system's needs and features LPF/HPF & Bandpass and allows the user to control the frequency points up to 8khz!
- Fully defeat-able high pass and low pass filters for those who don't wish to use the onboard active crossovers (already using DSP).
- 2ch/4ch/6ch selector switch (No RCA splitters will ever be needed).
- All Symphony models utilize heavy copper traces in the Korean built boards, as well as top quality components used throughout.
- Input signal transfers cleanly to the board via the Tiffany style RCA input jacks.
- S6 Rated Power output @ 13.8v (RMS):
- Channels 1 through 4:
- 2ohm: 170w
- 4ohm: 100w
- channel 1/2 or 3/4 Bridged at 4ohm: 350w
- Channel 5 and 6:
- 2 ohm: 350w
- 4 ohm: 200w
- Bridged at 4ohm: 700w
- S4 Dimensions: 13.25"L x 7.6"W x 2.5"H
- 120 to 150a fuse for the power input suggested