The renowned UN series has become one of the most popular high SPL contenders in the pro midrange/midwoofer market.
We started working on monster midbass series to complete our pro audio lineup through countless hours of testing and prototyping in 2020. The FMB series is the result of that goal and meets and exceeds our expectations just as the UN series accomplished. The FMB series is engineered to gift car audio enthusiasts the front stage pass to the exhilarating, chest thumping midbass you crave.
The FMB 12" is a midbass geared loudspeaker and as such we recommend using it in high power/high SPL 3 way installs. The use of a dedicated midrange or horn is suggested to cover the 2khz range up to where a supertweeter such as the UN1 takes over..
FMB-12 - 12” Specifications:
Minimum Suggested Power 300w RMS
- High density treated pulp fiber cone for minimal breakup and maximum transient kick.
- 3" dual wound Copper Coil for optimal cone control
- Giant Y40 Grade Ferrite Motor with 1 piece vented T-Yoke and Top plate
- Copper shorting ring
- Heavy Gauge floating Tinsel leads
- Cast Aluminum Frame
Recommended Power 600w RMS
Transient Burst Capable 800w RMS
dBSPL 1w/1m: 97dB
Usable Frequency response: 40-2500hz
- Overall Diameter: 12 11/16"
- Hole Cutout: 11 1/4"
- Mounting Depth: 5 1/8"
- Flush mount Depth: 9/16"
- Magnet Diameter: 7.5"