Death Penalty 18" 2000W Subwoofer by Incriminator Audio®
- Incriminator Audio
- Death Penalty 18 Incriminator Audio 18" 2000W Death Penalty Series
- Allow 4-15 business days build time.
- 64.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Death Penalty was designed to be the ultimate ground-pounder subwoofer. Vehicles that are designed to be high powered sub-bass machines (ground-pounders) have requirements that are a bit different than both standard daily driven vehicles and SPL vehicles. They require a subwoofer that can handle extreme amounts of power for long periods of time, both thermally and mechanically, and must be able to do this time and time again.
Three years ago we introduced our Death Penalty with the S.T.A.R. (Six Tier Axis Radical Cooling) motor design with the concept of rapidly cooling the coil by pushing more air with our Air-Driven Cooling, the solution was radical, but the results were remarkable, as the coil last even longer while performing even harder. The 2013 model goal was to engineer the motor with a traditional look, but keep the S.T.A.R. design and we did just that.
The newest version of S.T.A.R. has a traditional top and bottom plate, but adds a seventh magnet wedge for even more motor force over an even larger gap. This has increased the usable X-max of the subwoofer in combination with a longer voice coil assembly. We’ve increased the motor to a 9.25” diameter for extra motor strength, as well as increased motor gap vent cooling with Air-Driven Cooling (ADC) and supplemental rear side vents. The pole vent has a dome shaped top just above the pole to allow air to be pushed out the S.T.A.R. designed side and rear vents on the cones downward stroke. Just under the dome the pole has six machined cooling vents to allow air to be pulled into the gap and the process repeats with the concept of exchanging air as fast as possible, keep fresh cooling air around the coil at all times. The motor is then covered with our custom tooled magnet boot to give the driver a uniform look.
To reduce mechanical fatigue and to maintain linear cone movement throughout the stroke a multiple layer suspension is utilized. The dual lead wires are sewn to the suspension pack in order to both eliminate noises from the lead slapping the cone, and to reduce movement of the leads which can cause them to break. The final touch is our new two-tone red and silver oversize DP skull on the front dustcap.Available in Dual 1 and Dual 2 standard as well a 12”, 15”, 18” and 21" models.
- XS – Extra Spider
- PCC – DP Coil Change - Dual 0.35, Dual 0.50, Dual 1.0, Dual 2.0
- DC – Direct Connect
- DU – Dustcap Laminated Print Upgrade
- 8 Spoke Black Cast Basket
- 3" Heavy Gauge 4 Layer Flat Aluminum Voice Coil
- Triple Black Progressive Spiders with Dual Woven Tinsel Leads
- High Pressure Kraft Fiber Reinforced Cone
- Multi-Layer Foam Surround
- 9.25" 260 Oz Double Magnet Structure with Black Nickel Finish
- 912 Oz / 62 Pound Motor Structure
- Interlocking Aluminum Spider Spacer Assembly
- CILD² - Center Interlocking Dustcap
- ADC - Air Driven Cooling
- S.T.A.R. Motor Design for Built in Motor Cooling
- Nickel Plated Push Terminals
- Wrap Around Rubber Gasket
- 2000 Watt RMS Rated
- DVC 1 ohm or 2 ohm
|12 Inch||15 Inch||18 Inch||21 Inch|
|2Ω Series||2Ω Series||2Ω Series||2Ω Series|
|480 cm²||810 cm²||1210 cm²||1620 cm²|
|.21 Cu. Ft.||.22 Cu. Ft.||.24 Cu. Ft.||.25 Cu. Ft.|
|2000 RMS||2000 RMS||2000 RMS||2000 RMS|