THIS BOX HAS EXTRA DEPTH for large subwoofers.
We have another box for this truck with less depth.
Two options: with or without RACK FOR YOUR AMPLIFIER
- 2007-2013 CHEVROLET Silverado Crew and GMC Sierra Crew Cab trucks.
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado HD 2500 and 3500 Crew Cab trucks
- 2014 GMC Sierra HD 2500 and 3500 Crew Cab trucks
*WILL NOT FIT THE 2014 1500 1/2 TON CREW*
Please note that this does not fit the 2007 classic body style. If you have the 2007 classic body style, our sub boxes for the 2001-2006 is what you need.
- Fits HD and non-HD
- Sealed; not ported. We have a ported box available on our website
- Fits dual 8, dual 10 and dual 12 subwoofers or single 12.
- Fits new body style crew cab, not the 2007 classic body crew
- Subwoofers fire down
- Air space: 1.1 cu ft per chamber
- Air space with amp rack option: .8 cubic ft per chamber
- For 10 inch subs mounting depth = 7.5 inches with a 7 inch magnet
- For 12 inch subs mounting depth = 7 inches with a 7 inch magnet
- Two speaker terminals included. Two holes cutout for the terminals. (terminals shipped uninstalled and located inside the sub box.)
NOTE: Boxes are carpeted in charcoal. OEM carpet colors available as option for additional cost.
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 inches
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
Popular subwoofers that customers have used for this sub box are:
- Sundown SA series, SE series, SD series and SD3 series
- Alpine SWRT, SWR8, SWR10 and SWR12
- Kicker CompRT series, Kicker Comp series, Kicker Comp S, Comp D, CompR, CVR, L7 solobaric
- JL Audio TW3 series, W1, and W0
- Rockford Punch series
NOTE: Make sure your subwoofer will work with the air space we listed. If not sure, just ask us.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.
Any questions, please contact us 850-674-6363 or email@example.com