DEEPER MOUNTING DEPTH SUB BOX FOR 2002 TO 2016 DODGE RAM QUAD AND CREW CAB TRUCKS
I SUGGEST DUAL 10S BECAUSE OF AIRSPACE. SOME 12S WILL FIT. PLEASE CALL BEFORE ORDERING....
- This box will fit 60/40 and full bench seat
- Fits under back seat of Dodge RAM Quad and Crew Cab 2002 to 2015
- Fits either two 8 inch, two 10 inch subwoofers.
- Air space = .75 cu ft per sub
- Mounting depth for 8s and 10s = 6.5nches
- Seat folds down onto the box without loss of function
- If your truck has the storage tray underneath the rear seat, it will have to be removed in order for the box to hang down into the cargo area.
- The subwoofers' magnets hang down into the cargo area and fire up into the seat
- Charcoal Grey Carpet
- Speaker box terminals included. We don't ship the terminals installed. We ship the sub box with the individually wrapped terminals inside.
- Constructed with furniture grade MDF wood
- spacers are included for lift kit
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
NOTE: 3/4 lift of seat required
Popular subs customers use for this box:
- Alpine SWR-T8
- Alpine SWR-T10, SWR8D4, SWR10D4
- Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW2501S2|S4 10 inch
- Kicker CompVT 8s, 10s and 12s
- Sundown E series subwoofers
- Kicker Comp 8s, 10s and
- Kicker CompD and CompS
- JL Audio W1, W0 and TW3
- The 8 inch Kicker Square L5 and L7 subs sound excellent in this box. Kicker L5 10 inch sub will fit too, not L7 10.
Our sub boxes are built by us! CNC precision cut and assembled by hand. We guarantee our sub box will not fall apart.
Our competitors sell cheap pre-fab sub boxes that can't match or beat the strength and sound of our speaker boxes. You will not be disappointed with our sub box.
When you order this sub box, please provide us with your sub model # if you have subs already. You can type the sub model # in the comment section of the order page.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.
- Order directly from our website or
- Call us to place order over the phone by calling 850-674-6363