ORION HCCA HCCA12, SUBWOOFER 12” 2500 WATTS RMS DUAL VC HCCA122 | HCCA124
- Orion Car Audio
- Ships within 1 business day.
- 55.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
So you want the best in a SPL woofer? Well, look no further. The new Orion HCCA subwoofers are the baddest subs on the planet. Hands down. You could call our HCCA sub a “super woofer”, but really it's the superior woofer! With its massive 4" high temp voice coil and immense motor, this subwoofer can reach as much as 4" of travel. And everyone knows that more travel equals more BASS!
HCCA makes an update to this already excellent woofer by adding a new voice coil of better quality and higher power. This modification increases the power performance and temperature control.
- Sold Individually
- Massive 4" high temp voice coil
- Diameter: 12"
- MAX Power Handling: 10,000 Watts
- Nominal Power Handling: 5000 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 2500 Watts
- Voice Coil: DVC
- Voice Coil Type: Black Coil
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Mounting depth: 10-3/4"
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Rubber tri-radius symmetrical surround
- Dual flat conex spiders with loop stitched tinsel leads
- Enhanced voice coil cooling systems
- High-temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated) voice coil
- Copper wound voice coil on an aluminum former