ORION XTR XTR2500.1DZ, CLASS D AMPLIFIER 2500 WATTS RMS 1 OHM
- Orion Car Audio
- 18.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Built on a reputation of quality and reliability, these amplifiers embody the true meaning of power and performance. Housed in a sleek heatsink, loaded with features and packing an extremely powerful punch for their size, XTR™ amplifiers stay true to the Orion® legacy of cracked windshields and punishing SPL!
The new XTR Amplifier line offers more models than before to adjust to the requirements of the installer. The XTR series innovates by offering the best power in their Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier series.
- RMS Power Rating 4 Ohms: 1050 watts x 1 chan
- RMS Power Rating 2 Ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan
- RMS Power Rating 1 Ohm: 2500 watts x 1 chan
- Max power output: 10000 watts x 1 chan.
- Powerful MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Power, protection, and thermal LED power indicators
- Efficient Class-D amplifier circuitry
- Single-channel monoblock operation
- 1 Pair of preamp RCA outputs
- Protection against speaker shorts, overcurrent, DC offset, under-voltage, over-voltage, and reverse polarity
- Input sensitivity selection switch (200mV - 8V)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (12 dB at 24 Hz)
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for a more efficient and smoother adjustment of the blade depth
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >65dB
- THD at 1 Watts, 4 Ohms: <.5%
- Electronic Crossover Network
- Bass Boost Ciruit
- Soft Turn-on/Turn-off
- Phase control 0~180 degree
- Fuses: 200A external fuse required (not included)
- Remote bass knob
- Dimensions: 9-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 14-1/2"
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Greatly disagree with the first rating. Yes Orion sold but they are back on top and has been for a while. I was so impressed with the 2500.1 that I bought 4 and a 2500.4 for my highs. You have to upgrade your electrical no matter what you go with but they do offer Cobalt series that you probably wouldn't and by the way before I forget, these 2500.1 are rated for almost 3000 watts on 12.6 volts. I take it that you are just new to this or inexperienced but I assure you that Orion is the best out there and right now they are actually upgrading their already badas_ subwoofers. If your in the market to even spend the money for anything with power be prepared to upgrade your electrical or just buy yourself a pair of 6x9s. And yes the bass knobs do suck.
Orion has been bought and sold multiple times. The current designs dont reflect past products. They are very complicated designs. An amplifier of this voltage ability needs serious upgraded 12volt stability. Any brand that needs this can be destroyed quickly by low voltage or fluctuating voltage.
Amp exceeds rating and does an excellent job delivering all the power I currently need. Connections are quality pieces and the pots for x-over are solid and nicely laid out. It runs cool and never shuts down even on limited electrical. The only reason I wouldn't give it a straight 5 is the remote is not as nice as it should be and is very touchy other than that it's the best bang for the buck I have come across. I will be purchasing another one of these when I upgrade my electrical.