ORION XTR XTR750.2, 2 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER 750 WATTS RMS W/X-OVER
- Orion Car Audio
- 7.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Built on a reputation of quality and reliability, these amplifiers embody the true meaning of power and performance. Housed in a sleek heatsink, loaded with features and packing an extremely powerful punch for their size, XTR™ amplifiers stay true to the Orion® legacy of cracked windshields and punishing SPL!
The new XTR Amplifier line offers more models than before to adjust to the requirements of the installer. The XTR series innovates by offering the best power in their Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier series.
- RMS Power Rating 4 Ohms: 225 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating 2 Ohms: 375 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating Bridged, 4 Ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- Nominal power output: 1500 watts
- Max power output: 3000 watts
- Fuses: 2 x 40A
- MOSFET Power supply and output stage
- Power and protection LED Indicators
- Remote gain control
- Gain control continuously adjusts for full power output
- IntelliQ Bass optimization circuit
- Low-level RCA Inputs
- Accepts high-level speaker inputs from an OEM stereo
- Thermal, DC offset, short protection and under-voltage protection
- 3/2/1 Channel operation
- X-Over (crossover) activates the low-pass, FLAT and high-pass crossovers
- X-Over frequency control adjusts the frequency for the high- and low-pass filters
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-2,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-pass filter (50-2,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (12 dB at 24 Hz)
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 9.3"W x 2.5"H x 11.5"L