SINGLE UPFIRE SUB BOX 2005-2009 TOYOTA TACOMA ACCESS
- Xtreme Enclosures
- TACEC05 12.1 UP
- Estimated Build time of 3+ weeks. Built-to-order Item. Hand Built in the USA..
- 40.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
UPFIRE BOX FOR 2005-2009 TOYOTA TACOMA ACCESS CAB
- FITS SINGLE 8, 10 or 12
- Sub fires upward. We have another version where the sub fires down
- Mounting depth = 7 inches
- Air Space = 1.1 cubic ft
- MDF wood
- Charcoal Carpet
- Available in OEM colors
- speaker terminal included. (Terminal shipped uninstalled due to risk of damage during shipping. Terminal is individually wrapped and can be found inside the sub box.)
NOTE: Boxes are carpeted in charcoal. OEM carpet colors available as option for additional cost.
NOTE: Make sure your subwoofer will work with the air space we listed. If not sure, just ask us.
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
Popular subs customer use for this box:
- JL Audio TW3
- JL 8W1v3 and 10W1v3
- JL 8W0 and 10W0
- Alpine SWRT and SWR
- Kicker CVT, CVR, CVX, CompRT, Comp, CompD and CompS
- Sundown E series, SA and Sd
When you order this sub box, please provide us with your sub model # if you have subs already. You can type the sub model # in the comment section of the order page. This ensures we cut the holes to match your subwoofers since several subs have different hole diameters.
Any questions, please contact us 850-674-6363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sub boxes are built by us! CNC precision cut and assembled by hand.
We guarantee our sub box will not fall apart.
Our competitors sell cheap pre-fab sub boxes that can't match or beat the strength and sound of our speaker boxes.
You will not be disappointed with our sub box.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.