Triple Sub Box 2003-2006 GM Sierra 1/2 Ton Crew
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GMCRW 1/2 BTS TRIPLE
- Estimated Build time of 3+ weeks. Built-to-order Item. Hand Built in the USA..
- 40.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
2003 to 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab and GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab
This box fits only the 1500 (half ton) crew cab.
- Fits triple 8, 10, and 12 inch subwoofers
- Fits behind the rear seat
- MDF Wood
- Air Space = .65 cubic ft per sub
- Mounting Depth = 5.25 inches
- charcoal carpet
- speaker terminals
Popular subs customers use for this box:
- Alpine SWR-T8
- Alpine SWR-T10
- Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW2501S2|S4 10 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 12 inch
- Kicker CompVT 8s, 10s and 12s
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
- Order directly from our website or
- Call us to place order over the phone by calling 850-674-6363
When you order this sub box, please provide us with your sub model # if you have subs already. You can type the sub model # in the comment section of the order page.
We make custom subwoofer boxes for any vehicle or subwoofer you can imagine. We ship nationwide and have been in business for 20 years. If you have a woofer and you need a speaker box, look no further, these boxes are cnc cut and professionally constructed with pride in the USA; Florida to be exact. Call or text 850-674-6363 for any information. Thanks
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.