Dual Sub Box 2003-2006 GM Sierra 1500 Crew
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GM CREW 1/2 UTS DUAL
- Estimated Build time of 3+ weeks. Built-to-order Item. Hand Built in the USA..
- 45.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
2003-2006 CHEVROLET SILVERADO OR GMC SIERRA 1500 (1/2 TON) NON-HD CREW CAB TRUCK
Also fits 2007 Classis Body Style for the 1500 (1/2 ton) Non-HD Crew Cab series trucks
- Fits under the rear seat
- Fits dual 8 and dual 10 subwoofers
- Subwoofers fire down
- Air space = .5 cubic ft per sub
- Mounting depth = 5.125 inches
- Two speaker terminals
- Charcoal Carpet
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
Popular subs customers use for this box:
- Alpine SWR-T8
- Alpine SWR-T10
- Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW2501S2|S4 10 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 12 inch
- Kicker CompVT 8s, 10s and 12s
Our sub boxes are built by us! CNC precision cut and assembled by hand.
We guarantee our sub box will not fall apart.
Our competitors sell cheap pre-fab sub boxes that can't match or beat the strength and sound of our speaker boxes.
You will not be disappointed with our sub box.