- 2007-2013 CHEVROLET SILVERADO and GM SIERRA EXTENDED CAB TRUCK
Note: This does not fit 2007 Old Classic Body Style. If you have the 2007 Extended Cab, please check to see if you have the new or old body style. If unsure, please contact us.
- Fits dual 8,10 and 12 inch subwoofers
- Subwoofers fire down
- 5/8 inch MDF
- Air space = .6 cubic ft per sub
- Mounting depth for 8 inch sub = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for 10 inch sub = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for 12 inch sub = 5 5/8 inches
- Speaker Terminals included
- charcoal carpet oem colors available for additional cost
- This is only for extended cab, not the crew cab.
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
Popular subs customers use for this box:
- Alpine SWR-T8
- Alpine SWR-T10
- Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW2501S2|S4 10 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 12 inch
- Kicker CompVT 8s, 10s and 12s
- Sundown E series subwoofers
- Kicker Comp 8s, 10s and 12s
- Kicker CompD and CompS
- JL Audio W1, W0 and TW3
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.