Fits 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab and GMC Sierra Extended Cab trucks
- Fits single 8 inch, 10 inch, and 12 inch subwoofer
- Subwoofer fires down
- 5/8 inch MDF wood
- Air space = .6 cubic ft per sub
- Mounting depth for 8 inch sub = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for 10 inch sub = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for 12 inch sub = 5 5/8 inches
- Speaker Terminal included
- Charcoal carpet
- Oem colors available for additional cost
- This is only for extended cab, not the crew cab
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
Popular subs customers use for this box:
- Alpine SWR-T8
- Alpine SWR-T10
- Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW2501S2|S4 10 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 12 inch
- Kicker CompVT 8s, 10s and 12s
- Sundown E series subwoofers
- Kicker Comp 8s, 10s and 12s
- Kicker CompD and CompS
- JL Audio W1, W0 and TW3
Some subwoofers with large magnets may not fit. If any questions, please email or call us.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.