DUAL Sub Box w/AMP RACK 2007-2013 GM SIERRA CREW
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GMCRW 07 DUAL AMP RACK
- Built-to-order Item. Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, the Current Estimated Build time of 8-10 weeks. Hand Built in the USA..
- 42.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
2007-2014 CHEVROLET Silverado Crew and GMC Sierra Crew Cab trucks.
NOTE: This sub box will not fit the 2014 1500 (1/2 ton) Crew Cab. We have another box for the 2014 1500 series crew.
NOTE: Please note that this does not fit the 2007 classic body style.
We have a deeper depth box version listed separately which will fit Kicker L7s!!!
- Fits dual 8, 10 and 12 inch subwoofers
- Subwoofers fire down
- Amp rack in center of box
- Mounting depth = 6.5 inches
- Air Space = .65 cubic ft per chamber
- Speaker terminals included
- Constructed with MDF wood
- Charcoal carpet
- Additional cost for OEM carpet colors to match your interior
Popular subs used by customers for this box:
- JL Audio 10TW3, 12TW3 and 13TW5
- Kicker 8, 10 and 12 L5 / L3 square
- Kicker 8 and 10 L7
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
- Order directly from our website or
- Call us to place order over the phone by calling 850-674-6363
When you order this sub box, please provide us with your sub model # if you have subs already. You can type the sub model # in the comment section of the order page.
We make custom subwoofer boxes for any vehicle or subwoofer you can imagine. We ship nationwide and have been in business for 20 years. If you have a woofer and you need a speaker box, look no further, these boxes are cnc cut and professionally constructed with pride in the USA; Florida to be exact. Call or text 850-674-6363 for any information. Thanks