***Please note*** Production Model will have Glossy Carbon Fiber Dust Cap, we will update photos when available.
When your sub bass goal is nothing but supreme, unrestrained performance without compromise, the choice is the SSA Evil. The capabilities of the SSA Evil put it in very exclusive company at the zenith of the marketplace. This is where you look first for the ultimate 'ground pounder' that will not miss or muddy a note. Crisp and clean across the entire frequency range for those demanding outstanding linear performance thanks to an FEA optimized motor.
Employing a massive triple stack motor, five sandwiched 10" progressive Nomex spiders, an anodized vented Aluminum former, a huge 4-layer 4" flat wound Aluminum coil and a towering 'Venturi' solid pole, the SSA Evil has the muscle to handle almost anything you can throw at it.
The SSA Evil is also a top pick for extreme level SPL and bass-boxing competitors alike, while still having the composure for the elite home audio projects. A versatile monster that will meet the most critical low frequency demands while achieving extreme output levels when called upon. Sonic performance so vicious, it had to be deemed Evil.
- Hand Crafted in the U.S.A.
- 4", 4 layer, flat wind aluminum coils
- 8awg Oversized Push Terminals
- Heavy duty triple stitched leads
- Kraft pulp fiber reinforced cone
- Mega Roll Surround
- Beautiful red stiched surround
- 3 progressive Nomex™ 10" spiders
- Triple Stacked, 330 oz., FEA optimized motor
- 4" Black anodized alum. former
- Solid pole
- 144 tinsel count leadwire, sewn in leads
- Fs 25.1 Hz
- Re 0.7 Ohms/coil | 1.6 Ohms/coil
- Qms 7.41 | 7.64
- Qes .59 | .59
- Qts .54 | .54
- Mms 552g
- Cms .70mm/N | .70mm/N
- Sd 1210cm^2 | 1210cm^2
- Vas 144.1l | 144.1l
- Spl 88.4 | 88.4
- Bl 16.9 | 24.1
- Xmax 33 / 33 mm
- Wattage 3500wRMS
- Displacement 0.27cuft