Single DEEP Sub Box-Passenger for 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GMCREW2014 SINGLE passenger
- Estimated Build time of 3+ weeks. Built-to-order Item. Hand Built in the USA..
- 30.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This fits the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1/2 ton crew cab and the 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 1/2 ton crew
THIS WILL NOT FIT THE 2014 2500 and 3500 SERIES
- fits single 8, 10, and 12
- Air space = .65 cubic ft
- Mounting depth for the 8 and 10 sub = 6 inches
- Mounting depth for the 12 in sub = 5 inches
- fits under rear seat on the passenger side. We have another box listed that fits under rear seat on the driver side.
- Subwoofer fires down
- MDF wood
- Speaker terminal included. Hole for the terminal is cut-out. (Terminal is shipped uninstalled and can be found inside the sub box.)
- Charcoal carpet
- available in OEM colors for extra fee
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 12s = 11 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
NOTE: Type your sub model # into the comment section of the order page for our reference, so we can ensure the sub is the right match for this box.
There are some subwoofers that have large magnets that prevent it from fitting well, which is why it is important to provide this information to us before we build your box.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.