Crescendo Audio Symphony S1 Full Range 1500w RMS Monoblock Amplifier
- Crescendo Audio
- Copy of Symphony S1V2
- 8.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Symphony S1 Fullrange Monoblock Amplifier
The new & improved Symphony amplifiers are packed with even more power density than the highly renowned originals!
- The S1 is rated for 1500w @ 1ohm
- Efficient design only requires the use of 4 gauge power and ground cables.
- New Custom tooled Symphony heatsink optimized for uncompromising heat dissipation while keeping form factor at an all time low.
- Built in 18db/Slope crossover network allows for precise adjustment of your system's needs, whether for Subwoofer use or Midbass/Midrange.
- The S1 output frequency allows the user to run for bass only as well as midbass/midrange! (up to 5khz)
- All Symphony models utilize heavy copper traces in the Korean built boards, as well as top quality components used throughout.
- Input signal transfers cleanly to the board via the Tiffany style RCA input jacks.
- The S1 comes with a remote bass knob if you're into that kind of thing.
- The S1 sports a silent ball bearing fan to keep it happy no matter what you throw at it.
- S1 Rated Power output @ 13.8v (RMS):
- 1ohm: 1500w
- 2ohm: 1000w
- 4ohm: 550w
- S1 Dimensions: 7"L x 7.6"W x 2.5"H
- 150a fuse for the power input suggested