Dual Sub Box 1988-1998 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab
- Xtreme Enclosures
- GMEC88-98 DUAL
- Estimated Build time of 3+ weeks. Built-to-order Item. Hand Built in the USA..
- 43.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
1988-1998 CHEVROLET SILVERADO EXTENDED CAB AND 1988-1998 GMC SIERRA EXTENDED CAB
- Fits dual 8 or 10 inch subwoofers
- MDF construction
- Subs fire down
- Fits under rear seat
- Jack removal is required
- 1 1/4" clearance under the box
- Air Space = .75 cubic foot Per Sub
- Mounting Depth = 5 1/4"
- Mounting Depth based on 6" diameter magnet
- Box divider and speaker terminals included. (Terminals shipped uninstalled to avoid risk of damage during shipping. Terminals are individually wrapped and can be found inside the sub box itself.)
- Subwoofers and/or amplifiers not included
- Charcoal Grey Carpet
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 8s = 7 inches
- Standard hole cutout diameter for 10s = 9 1/8
- If you don't know the actual hole cutout diameter, choose the standard cutout below.
- If we don't have your actual diameter listed below, choose the standard cutout, then provide us with your sub model #. No worries, we can look up the specs of your subs.
Popular subs customers use for this box:
- Alpine SWR-T8
- Alpine SWR-T10
- Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8 inch
- Pioneer TS-SW2501S2|S4 10 inch
- Sundown E series subwoofers
- Kicker Comp 8s, 10s
- Kicker CompD and CompS
- JL Audio W1, W0 and TW3
NOTE: Boxes are carpeted in charcoal. OEM carpet colors available as option for additional cost.
NOTE: Make sure your subwoofer will work with the air space we listed. If not sure, just ask us.
When you order this sub box, please provide us with your sub model # if you have subs already. You can type the sub model # in the comment section of the order page. This ensures we cut the holes to match your subwoofers since several subs have different hole diameters.
Any questions, please contact us 850-674-6363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sub boxes are built by us! CNC precision cut and assembled by hand.
We guarantee our sub box will not fall apart.
Our competitors sell cheap pre-fab sub boxes that can't match or beat the strength and sound of our speaker boxes.
You will not be disappointed with our sub box.
- Customers need to check their subwoofers' specifications to see if they will fit the sub box. Customers may contact us if they are not sure.
- Customers are responsible for providing us with their subwoofer model # at the time of purchase, so we can ensure it will fit.
- If customer doesn't have a subwoofer at the time of purchase, then ask us for our recommendation as to which subs will fit.
- We can't be held liable if a customer chooses a subwoofer larger than the specs provided for our sub box.